Sunday, January 25, 2015





"Can you believe it's been ... what, six months since we last had Chinese? So I brought home the same as usual. Orange Beef."
"I thought about ordering something different, but, I'd still be there. Still undecided."

"Mouse laid an egg today. I did tell you, she laid one Friday?"
"I should have expected it; I just bought a  dozen the other day."
"Of course, Snowball tried to claim it was hers. That bird is seriously missing a few brain cells."

"If you love someone ... You know, I still hear that song in my head."

" I played it over and over for you that last night."
"And I played it again for you the next morning."
        "If you love somebody, set them free."

"What's your cat complaining about now?"

          "She's not my cat."

"Ah, you spoiled her rotten. So now the princess is your cat!"

"I think she smells Orange Beef and wants some lap time."

"Good night."

No comments:

Post a Comment