Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Calendar Cover Page

I'll be posting our 2009 family calendar in segments throughout the year. There are several people who don't get a copy so I thought this was a good way to make it more available.


The first post will be the photo for the cover page alone and near the end of December I'll post the photo for January as well as the calendar page.


The theme this year is backyard birds and this little guy is a Wilson's Warbler, Wilsonia pusilla. I can't help but think of flowers when I see the colors of the many species of warblers who stop over in our yard on their Spring migration to breeding grounds. Often, like the Wilson's, they may fly much farther north. If we are lucky they will stay a few days before continuing on.

All the photos, thirteen in all, were taken in our backyard. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment