Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hoo-Rah! No Fish to Clean!

I'm back from my attempt to convice fish to commit suicide. There wern't any takers. Ah well, what's that old saw? "A lousy day at fishing is still better than a good day at the office!" At least I didn't pay $8.00 to stand on the fishing pier and not catch anything. It's about 100 yards from where I was not catching anything.

One old flabby tourist (he was older and flabbier than moi!) with a smart alec, "Slim pickin's?", was put in his place with my smart alec rejoinder, "No, I just didn't want to clean any!"

Yesterday, we took the Sea Eagle out for it's first voyage of the season. Sea Eagle is quite a handle for a 16 ft double pontoon craft that fits in the trunk of the car. OK, go ahead and laugh but it SCREAMS with our powerful 1 pony Minkota! If only the bay had more than a foot of water in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment