Saturday, February 07, 2015

Workin' on Mysteries Without any Clues

"I've spent a lot of time this week getting utilities, auto insurance, Amazon, lawn irrigation and other accounts updated."

"I heard that Amazon stock took a slide when you stooped ordering."

"For the most part everyone has been caring and helpful. But I think I've come up against a brick wall with Verizon. What can go wrong with setting up automatic payments?"

"A lot actually."

"So many "agents" seem poorly trained, unable to deal with anything beyond the most basic situations. And they are quick to transfer the call to another department."

"It's not everyone though. The people at the Verizon Wireless store were able to fix the problem in minutes. I went there after the "Chat" agent spent an hour making things worse"

"But I did have fun telling stories to Donna, in billing, about even worse customer service with Qwest in New Mexico. She gave up with the parting words, '... just turn off the computer ... maybe it'll work in the morning.' I'm just fool enough to try it."

"Workin' on mysteries without any clues. - Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves"

"Where's my Good-night kiss?"

No comments:

Post a Comment